Sunday, May 23, 2010

Catmid Intro

Catmid

Hello friends! I come in cuteness and with much PICOlove. My PICObuddies call me Catmid. Who is Catmid? Where does she come from? What are her likes and dislikes? Does she like muffins? Well there are too many to list and answer here but what I can say for now is I like kitties, cookies, and all things Kawaii!


shoppingHere in PICOlandia I love traveling to new places, seeing new people, shopping, and sometimes sneaking into other PICOrooms. Not in a crazy way of course but to get inspired on how other people design their spaces.

Sometimes I find simple things, cute designs, and cute little houses. Other times I find AMAZING things like strange patterning with blocks or just elaborate figures/statues that remind me of 8-bit.



Here are some examples:







These are not all of them, but aren't these fun? WOW! People are so creative! The result of all this research can be found in a room post I will do later. *phew* well thanks for reading. We now return you to your  regularly scheduled PICOprogramming.

1 comment:

  1. GlamourFae: Yes... have you seen them? They're everywhere!!!! O.O

    ReplyDelete