Thursday, May 27, 2010

Catmid's Room Entry

CATMID's ROOM

Hello! This is my entry for the Pico Room Photo Campaign!
http://info.pico.ameba.net/2010/05/27/campaign-pico-room-photo-campaign
My nickname on PICO is Catmid

POOL
A lovely pool area for swimming, comfy pillows and outdoor seating to lounge with friends. I like to leave out cheese and juice to aide in the relaxing atmosphere. I added the cactus recently to aide in the "spa" feel. haha XD


CATMID's ROOM
Next we have a lovely tea/garden area. Featuring a waterfall with a secret area to hide behind. I like to  host tea parties here as well as other fun events! I was so excited to see the lamps added to the gifting event on Facebook that they were promptly added to the room. :D
CATMID's ROOM


CATMID's ROOM
The next floor we have a lounge area. My friends and I can watch tv, eat snacks, play on the computer, and just chit-chat. I also like to have get together's here because there is a lot of seating for everyone. The elevated kitchen allows for creating yummy dishes for all to enjoy!

CATMID's ROOM
Lastly the main floor where I do most of my entertaining/hosting. Here is where everyone enjoys practicing with our PICOband, playing, singing karaoke, saying hello to our visitors, and just meeting up everyday to share the news of the day.

Thanks for looking and please VOTE FOR ME!

xoxo
-Catmid

5 comments: