Thursday, May 27, 2010

Dream Killer intro

It's Chiori again, but this time I want to introduce my twin sister, Dream Killer. We're not identical as you can see, but we still have similar features. And don't let her name fool you -- she's actually pretty nice. She's not always patient and you rarely see her smile (she REALLY likes to pout), but she'll still prop you and ring your room. We usually ring rooms together; it's our sisterly outing every day, so if you see both of us pop in your room at the same time, that's why!

Family portrait!

Honestly, I'm really quite jealous of her closet. She doesn't want to make a fantastic room like me, so she has a lot of gummies to buy tons of clothes from the Newbie section. She has so many cute outfits! I just wish she'd try dressing in brighter colors more often...

No comments:

Post a Comment