Monday, May 17, 2010

Nyanko-san Intro

Greetings fellow PICOholics! Nyanko-san reporting in for duty!

That's me there down below :3, aren't I just the epitome of PICO-osity? I kid. I would like to welcome everyone to the blog! My fellow P.I.C.O's (PICOs in Cute Operations) will be making their intro posts soon.
So a bit about me...I really like to run around the different PICO maps and jump for joy. I usually frequent the Lake Park area so if you're lucky, you might just run into me asking for props! Prop me, and I'll prop you. Tit for tat. :D I'm really into PICO fashion and I tend to style myself more towards the modern/hip/street look if you will. I'll randomly show up in other things too.

Anyways, here's a cool sighting I made today. I've never seen this PICO before:
Even in old age, PICOs still gotta be stylish to keep with the youngin's eh?

That's it for today. Nyanko-san, signing out! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment