Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Meet Pangerbon! Fashion kitty!

Hi everyone! Aurora-tan here~

Today I would like to introduce you to my cute pet, Pangerbon. Say hi, Pangie!


She is so cute, I love her cinnamon fur~


Pangerbon is my adopted kitty. I purchased her from the New Zealand area. She cost four real dollars, but she's cute as a button. Another thing about Pangerbon is that she looks cute, but she has a serious eye for PICO fashion!

It's hard to keep choosing outfits everyday to keep her interested.

Pangerbon gets tired when
I wear the same clothes every day ... what a picky kitty!




I wonder what the "Other" category stands for,
so far I only see hats in there ...



After much deliberation, I finally can choose an outfit Pangerbon would be proud of!

She's nodding in approval!


Be careful in choosing outfits everyday. It's important to stay original and cute. Otherwise, you may end up looking the same as another PICO!


How embarrassing!


"Keep up the fashion!" mews Pangerbon!

1 comment: