Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Aurora-tan's Intro

Hi guys! Aurora-tan here! I'm an honorary member of PICOholics! I might be somewhat of the wacky one? Or the cynical one? Who knows. In any case, I love PICO, especially since you get to dress up your little PICO person. Make sure to dress up your PICO everyday to get 50 free gummies!

Lately, I've been having a hard time making up outfits! I love stripey things and socks usually, but sometimes you just want a little more pizazz!


Hmm ... what to wear?

My latest fave is to combine outfits with my cute Cat Ears! They're called nekomimi in Japan, and they are so cute!



Of course it has to be the cat ears!


I like mixing the ears with headbands for ultra cute effect!


Woo! I did it!


Yeah! I'm looking great! Anyhoo, feel free to mix up any outfit with these nekomimi ears! They're available in the Pet Farm.



No comments:

Post a Comment