Thursday, May 27, 2010

Chiori intro


Hey guys, Chiori here! Sorry I'm the last to introduce herself, but I promise my appearance on this blog is not at all an accurate representation of my appearance in the PICOworld. I'm logged in pretty much all day and you can find me mostly in Catmid's amazing room. I also like taking my kitty, Karma, on walks to Nakamise St when the PICO day resets (5pm PST). I prop everyone and ring as many rooms as I can, so look for me!

I love my Karma, even when he's being a little snot and refuses to eat.

Lately, I've been inspired by so many amazing rooms (especially Catmid's) so I've been saving up all my gummies to buy more blocks. I want to buy so many cute clothes at the Newbie section, but I HAVE to save up so I have the freedom to build what I want. Ugh! Such a dilemma.

Oh well, so here is what I have so far -- it's my work in progress. I was really trying to creatively use up the benches and tables I got from the Oriental Mystery box the past few weeks, so that's where my 3rd story pool came from. In the end, I got so many mystery boxes that I started recycling the extras I didn't need, which has helped my saving of gummies a LOT. That's my biggest tip for everyone: the 1000 gummie daily limit does NOT apply to recycled clothes or decorations!!! So even after you reach your 1000 max, keep recycling!

Well, that's all for now. See you in PICO!

1 comment: