Thursday, May 20, 2010

Aurora-tan's Happy Birthday

Hi everyone! Aurora-tan here! Today was a very special day for me in PICO. It was my birthday!


Time to party!
Hey! Catmid is sleeping!



I had my very own PICO birthday party! There was plenty of cake for all. Cat decorated her place with cute balloons and birthday candles. The candles were green, obviously! My favorite color.

Time to blow out the candles! Happy Birthday to me~


Mm ... Birthday cake is delicious!


Also today PICO released cute Girly Lolita items! Just in time for my birthday~
I rushed over as soon as I could to buy myself a PICO Birthday gift.


Don't I look amazing?

Thanks to everyone on PICO who made my birthday amazing and fun! Hope you guys have a good year too!



4 comments:

  1. Haha, looks like I'm eating my teddy ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Aurorowl! It was fun celebrating with you PICO-style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best post yet! WOOT WOOT! Love the encircling of balloons in your room. Even Pangerbon was behaving.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like an awesome party! I can't believe I missed it!!

    ReplyDelete