Thursday, July 8, 2010

Kaybear

This is Nyanko-san reporting in for duty!

Wow, what a crazy day! I was roaming through the pet farms and I stumbled upon the newest member of my family....kaybear! He's a super rare blue panda and he's very excited to join us!He's a little on the pampered side, but he also love to wander around and explore. Say hello if you ever bump into him :D
Kamechan was super ecstatic to have a new friend, so I took a family photo. It was pretty difficult though, since kaybear loves to move around and stretch. Pretty rare for a panda, since they're normally not that active.

Hehe, he's so rolly-polly!

So when I saw him, I didn't even think. My hands moved lightning fast and within seconds, he was mine. After I named him, I realized that he may have a bad personality. Immediately back in the room, I checked his stats, and thankfully, it's nothing serious. Goes to show how excited I was!

I'm included data on kamechan too, since I didn't get to post his stats last time.

Come to my room to visit me and my spiffy new friends! This is Nyanko-san, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment