Thursday, July 15, 2010

Shout Out: Catmid VIP!

Hey all! Just wanted to give a shout out to some more special PICOfriends who have become such lovely people to talk to! These are PICOfriends I've met exclusively through PICO and not through any other hobby. (Just in case you are one of my Blythe friends, I'm not ignoring you or anything) ;D

With these PICOfriends, we chat about PICO, work, friends, family and etc. Or we just have fun doing things in my home. There are also times we're all working at our day jobs and playing PICO at the same time.

CRAZY but true! :D


MARUKO
Friends
Maruko is such a sweet person! We have fun playing with our pets, sharing food or just being silly. I love it when she visits or if I see her at her home. We like to take advantage of the special events. Sometimes she likes to give me the inside scoop on things that happen on PIGG. WOO! What a wise PICOfriend. haha! Thank you for all your advice! xoxo


SHARPSHOCK
Friends
SharpShock is a kindred spirit! Living in the same state and enjoying all the benefits of that, we have much to talk about. That and playing PICO while we work is fun too. XD



RAYNA SKYE
Friends
She is our party girl. Always up for something fun and always having a new outfit on! Hilarious to talk to and great to share PICO stories with.


I also want to add that everyone that we meet on PICO has been so sweet and friendly. Our experience on there wouldn't be the same without you all.

HUZZAH fellow PICOfreaks!
Keep on having awesome PICOadventures!
Friends

2 comments: