Tuesday, July 6, 2010

PICOpets

Are you having trouble keeping your pet happy? I've gotten a couple e-mails so I wanted to make a quick post for now. If you have any more questions please ask them on the blog so other PICOfreaks can help you out!

Remember there are simple everyday things you need to do if you want them to stay in a good mood and to increase their relation to you.

What does relation mean? Well, since there is really no explanation, I can only assume the time you have spent with your pet per day. Every time you get a heart or /heart after they eat, you gain a relation. You may not see it, but it happens once a day if you meet all their needs as depicted below.

PICOpets

  1. Feeding them when they ask for it.  (ie when they make this action /hungry).
  2. Teaching them tricks. (ie using their paw buttons everyday in their pet profiles). **
  3. Taking them on walks. (ie. bringing them with you when you ring rooms, getting props, and just having fun in the PICOworld! **
** As a side note. There are times when I just visit and feed them and their relation increases.


    These are my pets right now with their PROFILE INFO:
    PICOpets
    Nono is a black cat.
    She is Social /Clever.
    Her mood currently is 4 notes.
    I've kept her successfully happy for 39 days.

    This means, I've been coming onto PICO feeding her, playing with her, and taking her on walks with me when I visit rooms and travel. I've also pushed all her paw buttons (pet, lift up, shake paw, sit, stand, wave) in order to get the /fun bubble from her. Today I have only 2 notes. This must mean I haven't done enough of something. Probably walking her and petting her. Your relation will still grow as long as you feed and visit everyday. You will also get the /heart bubble. You may not see it but you know you have gotten it if you have fed her and your relation number increases.

    Things that I have noticed. Her personality seems to be the most demanding since she is the oldest relation of the three. She is hungrier and during relation 17 it was harder to keep her happy/all 5 notes full.



    PICOpets
    Oreo is a black and white Panda.
    She is Friendly/Quiet.
    Her mood currently is 2 notes.
    I've kept her successfully happy for 26 days.

    This means, I've been coming onto PICO feeding her, playing with her, and taking her on walks with me when I visit rooms and travel. I've also pushed all her paw buttons (pet, lift up, shake paw, lie down, stretch) in order to get the /fun bubble from her. Today I have only 2 notes. This must mean I haven't done enough of something. Probably walking her and petting her. Your relation will still grow as long as you feed and visit everyday. You will also get the /heart bubble. You may not see it but you know you have gotten it if you have fed her and your relation number increases.

    One thing to note about Oreo is she loves to sleep. SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP! I always wonder where she is and when she sleeps on me she is the one that stays there the longest. @^_^@



    PICOpets
    Ichigo is a pink Boston Terrier with white markings.
    She is Friendly/Smart.
    Her mood currently is 5 notes.
    I've kept her successfully happy for 4 days.

    This means, I've been coming onto PICO feeding her, playing with her, and taking her on walks with me when I visit rooms and travel. I've also pushed all her paw buttons (pet, lift up, and shake paw) in order to get the /fun bubble from her. You will also get the /heart bubble. You may not see it but you know you have gotten it if you have fed her and your relation number increases.

    One thing to note about Ichigo is she is very very friendly! She is always asking to be picked up by me and anyone who is around! I wonder if her personality affects this behavior?



    PICOpets
    I hope this little insight helps! If you have any more questions please ask them on the blog so other PICOfreaks can benefit from the information! Thanks everyone and have fun PICOadventures!

    XOXO
    -Catmid
    PICOpets

    No comments:

    Post a Comment