Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Catmid's Desert Adventure

Adventure Time

So Catmid was just relaxing about the pool at her friend's abode in Marrakech when she got the call for ADVENTURE!!!!


Adventure Time

One of her comrades sent her a secret map to find hidden treasure. Which happened to be in the land of the Pharaohs.



With the proper gear,  sturdy shoes, and a little snack Catmid was off!






Adventure Time
Being dropped in the middle of the dessert is not always ideal. Fortunately Catmid ran into a local.



"Are you lost?" He stated with a smile and a twinge of his moustache.
"Maybe?" Catmid replied with a smile. She added, "You wouldn't happen to have seen an oasis nearby, have you?"
Adventure Time


The man wiggled his moustache again and told her to continue right past a rock, passed two little rocks a couple more rocks, and then Catmid will see some builders. Right after that will be the oasis I seek.

Finding the man a little strange, she thanked him and went along her way.

Adventure Time
THE OASIS
Just beyond that oasis will be the place that I will find adventure and the treasure I seek.

Catmid quietly hurried her way passed the builders and tried to avoid a sneaky looking scorpion that seemed to want to nibble at her shoe laces. It was somewhat treacherous, but as a professional this was nothing!

HUZZAH! She exclaimed and moved onward...

She then came upon an exotic lady that wanted to sell her shoes for some reason.

"Madame" Catmid pleaded, "I do not need shoes but would you mind telling me if there is a temple nearby?"

The woman stated that she couldn't confirm or deny that there was one, but if Catmid would buy some shoes, it might jogged her memory. Reluctantly Catmid bought some handmade goods from her and before she could hand the woman the gummies, she dissipated with a gust of wind.

OK! Was she a mirage? Catmid thought to herself. No matter, she knew she was on the right path when she smelled that familiar smell of ADVENTURE!

Adventure Time


Catmid approched another strange, yet interesting person.
"Excuse me sir?... Sir? SIR?!?!?!?!"
He did not stir. Yet with closer inspection Catmid realized it was a statue.

HUZZAH!!! The TEMPLE OF ADVENTURE!!!





Adventure Time

Upon arriving at the temple she was confronted by two guards.
With a huff they asked in unison, "ARE YOU ON THE GUEST LIST, DO YOU HAVE A TICKET?"
"Guest list???? What??? What is this place?" Catmid was confused. Where was she? Is this a temple or is it...

"Let me through! My... uh... friends are in there with my ticket!!!" Catmid tried to bat her eyes and look cute.

"We don't see your name here. You need to step aside!!!" Unphased by these ruffians Catmid commenced an epic battle. A battle so EPIC it can't be shown here.

In the end she was allowed into the inner sanctum to be with her friends.

All was well with the world oncemore.
Adventure Time

Thanks for reading my adventure for today!
Adventure Time

5 comments:

  1. Haha awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Catmid!
    This is Ora18, I ring you quite alot on Pico, I just have a question, everytime i come over to ring, i see the same people! and they dont even respond when i say hi! But anyways, I luv your house!!! XD 'Have a happy pico life'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Oran18!

    Thank you so much for visiting and ringing my room! Right now I am on vacation and I happen to see your reply.

    Just to let you know I use PICO as an instant messaging place where I can chat with my friends while we work. This means there will be times where we are away from the computer, but our PICOs stay online.

    I hope you understand, we are not trying to ignore you it is just we can't do anything if we aren't there ourselves.

    Thank you again for visiting and please have fun with PICO! It is great for meeting new people like yourself!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ora18!

    I'm probably the one you see every time you ring Catmid's room. :) I'm sorry I always miss when you drop by! Like Catmid said, we all leave our computers on even when we are away, but I'll try to be better about catching you to give you props.

    <3, Chiori

    ReplyDelete