Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Aurora-tan's Egyptian Adventure!

Hi there PICO-pals! It's me, Adventuring Aurora-tan! Now I'm not the one to pull on my safari boots whenever I see a zebra, but I heard about Catmid's awesome Egypt adventure so I had to have a taste of the fun!

The first thing I did was call my Travel Agent to book me a flight to an "exclusive" Egyptian Shine! Well, at first look, it didn't seem that exclusive.

So many tourists!

I approached the entrance and was immediately stopped by two ticket guys. I showed them a bit of leg though, and they let me through! Working out at the gym pays off!

Perhaps sexy?

I entered to what appeared to be a long, scary tunnel! It looked so cryptic with its ancient writing on the walls. I was immediately terrified!

This looks scary . . .

I ran as fast as I could down the hallway and came to two doors. I had minutes to decide which one to go through. I chose the right one!

Why am I so indecisive?!

Oh no! That door led me to a trick passage that brought me back to the beginning! I had to start all over again! I almost cried out of frustration!

No! Not again!

This time, I chose the left door. I found myself in a room . . . packed with tourists! It was so crowded I could barely move.

So crowded . . .

Ugh. I barely had enough strength to push over to the wall. I wanted to observe the hieroglyphics. They were indeed beautiful! However, it was so crowded and hot, I thought I might pass out!

They're so beautiful!

Suddenly, I heard gasps and whispers all around! Everyone moved closer to the sleeping Pharaoh's sarcophagus. The lid jiggled for a minute, then the casket opened. It was the king!

It moves! He lives!

To test my prowess, he showed me an ancient puzzle. Solving it was only too easy for a bookworm like me!

Fufufu!

Spoilers ahead!

Solved!

My prize was a chance to buy some treasures! I am a big owl lover so I purchased a lovely souvenir to bring home. Maybe my Travel Agent knew what he was doing after all!

Hooray, it's a beauty!

Happy adventuring everyone!

1 comment:

  1. omg you SOLVED it?! WHAT IS YOUR SECRET!!! i always sucked at these puzzles :(

    ReplyDelete