Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hello My Friends!



Hello My Fellow PICOFreaks! Sorry long time no post! Our little band of ruffians have been working very hard in our day jobs. Thought I'd post a small update here while I have time.

Have you been enjoying all the updates?!?!?! I am a little sad there aren't any cute monthly gummy/colored items. What was wrong with that? I liked mixing and matching basics. They could at least leave them up for future purchases, right?



Though I'm completely enjoying the Sakura and Military campaigns. SO CUTE! So Fun! The Helicopter is so amazing!

 Must save the cow princess!!!

They have also re-released the Train items. I always thought those were great. I remember people getting so creative with their rooms. Having the train go through all the floors of their room. I wish I took photos of that. I'm sure I'll find another one again. :B

All in all I am still having a great time on PICO. Are you? Come by and leave a note on my board. Maybe I'll feature you on this month's blog posts. If you sing me a song, I'll ring your room. Haha!

Thanks fellow PICOfreaks! Till Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment