Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Shoppy Shopping!

Time to go grocery shopping!

All these items are so cute! I have no reason to have any of them, except the gumball machine. I finally got one after 4 tries, and I got the color I wanted. WIN!  Feeling kinda "Mrs Piggy" today I decided to go to the store to pick up some goodies to fill the pantry with.

Grocery List
1. Juice
2. Veggies
3. Fruit
4. Ice Cream

Of course, what is life without ice cream?


WOW there was even a sale on the veggies! All fresh and ready from the local farmers market. I love going to local food stores when possible. The produce is always tastier and better for the enviroment. Shop local everyone!

But to my shock there was a meat section. My poor piggy friends!!!! O_O


I hope you enjoyed my little shopping trip. Have you gone to visit the store recently? Share your experiences and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment