Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!

It's Halloween! Catmid and I have so many costumes that it was hard choosing which one to take a picture of! If only real life was that same way. :) What is everyone going to be this year?

I wanted to apologize for how all the PICOfreaks have been so MIA lately. As Catmid already mentioned, we are busy with work and have to cut back on our Pico time. :( We're still around, though, just AFK. Hopefully things will start letting up and Dream Killer and I will be able to start returning rings, messages and props in a timely manner!

Speaking of Dream Killer... can anyone tell me who she's dressed up as? I'll leave goodies in your room if you guess correctly! (PICOfreaks are not allowed to answer. :P)


Be safe and eat lots of candy!

1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks for posting this! SO AWESOME!
    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

    ReplyDelete