Wednesday, September 22, 2010

So You Want to be a Ninja and Other Things!

Kunoichi


Well you finally can! With the new Ninja/Ninjette shop in Jokamachi you too can sneak up on your friends and family. Or at least have fun trying!

Kunoichi

Kunoichi

Kunoichi

Kunoichi



Here is an example of the AWESOME items you can purchase with AG and what they can do.



I think turning invisible is my FAVORITE PART! Aww I will be sooo poor! Damn you PICO! Maybe we should have a NINJA convention at our PICOfreaks HQ? We shall see. Need to clean things up and hope people will show up and not be invisible.

HAHA!

I have been so busy lately I have a couple more halloween costumes to post. As well as my birthday post! Lets hope time will slow down a little so I can do that!!!

In the meantime...
Have fantastic PICOninja adventures!
Kunoichi

No comments:

Post a Comment