Monday, September 13, 2010

Halloween Wishes

So I know I said I wanted to make a Vegas post, but sooo busy this weekend! So instead I am doing a

HALLOWEEN WISH LIST!!!

This meaning, clothing I'd like to see for halloween costumes!
PICO Witch Wish...
First up a witch! this is just a simple idea. I might make another one for boys or a "smexy" version. haha!
I will probably do other "scary" ones like vampries, werewolves and etc.

Hope you like them and have fun PICO dressup adventures!
-Catmid

EDIT:
PURPLE VERSION! :D!!!!

picoWitchGirlBP


EDIT:
AND GREEN!
PICO_GIRL_GREEN

7 comments:

  1. awww!! i really hope they do something like this, if not exactly! the shoes are ADORABLE and i love the earrings! also on my wishlist is a black and purple version of this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe!!! I want to make more... so sleepy though... zzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man Oh man! I want a green witch outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, lurves.
    Dude so talented, you should apply there, haha. :P

    ReplyDelete